Commissioning of the Machine:
1. Secure the display and IR light on the optical sight with the pipe clamp.
2. Loosen the plastic screws (totally eight), and centrally fix the connecting tube in the rear of the eyepiece of the optical sight.
3. Turn on the machine and rotate the lens of the machine (inside the tube) to adjust the focus, and adjust the cross line of optical sight to be clear.
4. Adjust the position of the connecting tube, and tighten the screws till the cross line in the center of the display. And the commissioning of the machine is complete till now.
5. In the future application, if the image is blurred caused by the different distances of the objects, the image clarity shall be adjusted by side focus roller (and the parallax adjustment roller) attached with the optical sight. Do not move the machine lens, otherwise the cross line will be blurry.